Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of solid project management-related experience in Mobile or Web development;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Proficiency in English, written and oral;
- Strong people skills to be able to work independently with different IT team members in different roles;
- Understanding of development processes and requirements across digital platforms, web and mobile;
- Ability to create projects plans, proactive risk/issues management is key, be able to independently maintain basic project documentation.
Would be a big plus:
- Proactive anticipation and management of changes in project scope;
- In-depth knowledge of business analysis and/or change management.
- Prepare and define projects scope, schedule, budget, and resource plans jointly with the team;
- Create or review statement of work documentation;
- Manage client expectations;
- Identify and resolve cross-functional issues at project level;
- Manage and guide team members within project team;
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project;
- Analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
Interested? Let us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friendly and comfortable work environment;
- flexible hours. Adjust your plan to work efficiently;
- Leader’s support. We help you grow and mentor you.