Skills and Qualifications:
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions;
- Strategic planning for the best available employees to fulfill company goals;
- Research and analysis IT market for new employees;
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy;
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers;
- Interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications;
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates;
- Conducting regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
Would be great:
- Experience in managing the full cycle of recruiting process for IT specialists;
- Experience with sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.;
- Experience in developing and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Ability to conduct interviews and filtering candidates for open positions;
- Ability to maintain regular contact with possible future candidates;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Interested? Let us know![email protected]
- Friendly and comfortable work environment;
- flexible hours. Adjust your plan to work efficiently;
- Leader’s support. We help you grow and mentor you.